Monday, March 5, 2007

Not a Morning Person

so ever since school started...dating back to like elementary school, i have always had issues getting out of bed and getting to school on time. Infact i could count the number of days i have been up and ready to go before my mom was on like two hands. isnt that sad??? oi vei, whats going to happen to me in college? or in a job? oo, oo, i know i will just take late classes and i will just have like cemetary hours when it comes to my job. or i could just wake up early and not risk not having a life. who knows. maybe i will turn into a morning person. though i am no where near a morning person. and i HATE mondays. there so unexpected. i mean you have your weekend, and then you are forced to wake up and throw off your whole sleep schedule and go back to your weekday routine. cant we just skip monday and go straght to tuesday, because a 3 day weekend would be marvelous. and we SPRING FORWARD next sunday. yay! now we lose even more sleep i am so excited for that venture. well people thank you for letting me vent.
I am lucky, I am blessed, I am saved.
Sam

No comments: